How to buy Ripple
How to buy Ripple. One can purchase it using other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. One platform called Bitstamp allows users to purchase the digital currency using their local currency.
Is Ripple A Good Investment?
When you consider “what is a good investment,” you may immediately think that Ripple is one of those investments. Factors that make up a good investment include price- Ripple is right there. There are many other factors that support the digital currency being a good investment:
- The 4th largest digital currency by market capital
- The currency is scalable
- The currency has launched over 75 global banks
- Ripple network can cut bank’s global settlement cost up to 60 percent
- The developer behind the scene are knowledgeable and strong
- The payment system is one that is fast, being able to transfer currency in about four seconds.
As with any investment, and especially that of cryptocurrency, research is necessary before deciding whether the investment is a good investment for you. Ripple offers an opportunity to get in at a ground floor level, although, the currency has been out since 2012; but, it has skyrocketed in value over the last year. Yes, it appears that it is a good investment, but again, do your research and make an informed decision.
- You will need a Wallet account: Create and account with Coinbase:
- With Coinbase you can buy:
- In order to purchase Ripple you will also need an account with Kraken
- You can buy Ripple in 2 ways from Kraken.
- USD funding – It will take several weeks to get verified and their support sucks
- Buy Bitcoin from CoinBase and then transfer to Kraken (this is what I did)
- Once your BitCoins are in Kraken you can trade them for Ripple
Hope this was useful and now you know how to buy Ripple